Express Care is scheduled to open Monday, November 29, 2021.
Express Care provides medical care for emergency medical conditions on an urgent basis without requiring an appointment. Our Express Care services are for patients ages 2 and older. Conditions that can be treated include, but are not limited to;
- Sprains and strains
- Skin rashes
- Cuts and lacerations
- Respiratory infections
- Eye injuries
- Shortness of breath
- Other emergency medical conditions
New London Hospital continues to provide exceptional Emergency Room services and is especially equipped to treat these conditions:
- Signs of a stroke, such as sudden facial paralysis, numbness or weakness in the face, arm or leg (especially on one side); slurred speech; impaired vision or severe dizziness.
- Chest pain in someone over 50 years old
- Severe abdominal pain
- Profuse bleeding or head trauma
- Loss of consciousness
- Children under 2
Located on the first floor at the back of the main entrance to the hospital, Express Care has its own designated entrance, parking, and registration.
Open seven days a week:
- Weekdays from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sundays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Most insurance plans will be accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Our Medical Director
Jonathan Season, MD, Express Care Medical Director
Express Care team
Thomas Beauregard, PA
Amanda Bubar, NP
Diana Tutelo, NP
Jon Snow, PA-C