New London Hospital (NLH) offers the following resources and services for our community.
- Advance care planning: We work with our patients, their families, and our communities to encourage meaningful conversations about what matters most in life in the event that they are unable to speak for themselves.
- Care management: We provide coordination of care and resources for our patients during a hospital stay at NLH and in our clinics.
- Interpreter Services: We provide communication access to our Limited English Proficient (LEP), deaf, hard-of-hearing, and communication-disabled patients, as well as to their families and caregivers, and to hospital staff members.
- Palliative Care: The Palliative Care team focuses on symptom management and support for patients and families who are facing challenging medical decisions.
- Patient and Family Advisory Council: Our Patient and Family Advisory Council will offer a unique opportunity for us to cultivate a culture of patient and family centered care throughout our practices.
- Patient- and family-centered philosophy of care: We respect the importance of the family, as defined by the patient, and encourage family involvement and support in our patients' care.