Information on the New London Hospital website is intended to provide people with meaningful information to make informed decisions about their own or to assist with their family member’s health care.
- Is not intended to provide medical advice
- Is not intended to establish a provider-patient relationship
- Is not intended, nor should it be assumed, to guarantee a specific result or outcome
New London Hospital aspires to deliver consistent high quality medical care to patients and family members. We strive to continually improve the quality of care as technology and medical knowledge change.
If you have questions
Please contact us:
- If you need to report a problem
- If you have questions about the care you received
- If you need advice on who to contact to coordinate some type of assistance
- If you feel New London Hospital Association (NLHA) discriminated in any way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, physical disability, sexual identity, communication needs, literacy level, or language needs
Our Patient Advocate at 603-526-5467, confidential voicemail.
Or you may use the contact form on this website for your convenience.