Make a gift online by credit card through our secure server.
Every year, new and current donors make philanthropic gifts to New London Hospital (NLH). These gifts help us deliver high-quality, compassionate care to thousands of patients.
An Annual Fund gift provides unrestricted support for all the hospital’s programs. A gift at any level provides a rewarding experience for both the donor and NLH. You can make a difference every day. And, as your community hospital, so can we.
Perhaps you or someone you know—a family member or neighbor—has been touched by the caring staff and high-quality services at New London Hospital. Our goal is to continue this long-standing tradition of providing our community with excellent health care right here at home. But we can’t do it alone. We look to you, our friends in the community, for support. The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of that support.
New London Hospital was founded on October 1, 1918. The 1918 Society honors our founders—Dr. Nathan Griffin, Dr. Charles Lamson, Dr. Anna Littlefield, and the New London Nursing Association.
The 1918 Society recognizes donors who make leadership gifts of $1,000 or more in support of New London Hospital’s Annual Fund. NLH’s Annual Fund provides unrestricted support for:
- Charity care and financial assistance programs
- Education and training for our physicians, nurses, emergency health providers, and other clinicians
- The purchase of new equipment and upgraded technology
NLH's Annual Fund has been making a difference every day since 1918.
1918 Giving Society Benefits
As a member of the 1918 Giving Society, you’ll receive:
- Invitation to the annual 1918 Giving Society and major donor appreciation event, including opportunities to connect with institutional leaders to learn how your support is making a difference.
- Hard copy of the New London Hospital Annual Report.
- Recognition in the Annual Giving Report as a 1918 Society Member.