As a New London Hospital or Newport Health Center patient, you can review or request your medical records using the myDH patient portal website.
Note: If you don't have a myDH account, you can sign up on the myDH Sign Up web page.
If you're a new patient, please complete a registration packet available from the Registration Packet page.
In some situations, you may need to complete and send a form to our Medical Records office to:
- Have your medical records sent to us.
- Authorize others to view and manage your medical records.
- Revoke permission for others to view or share your medical records.
- Request changes to your medical records.
- Request a copy of a decedent's medical record or autopsy report.
- Have copies of your medical record sent from us to someone else.
Please refer to the Dartmouth Health website for a list of medical records and release forms.
We take every precaution to keep these records secure and in order. Our Notice of Privacy Practices explains the ways we may use or disclose (release) your medical records. Contact us if you have any questions.