As a student volunteer, I understand that I am required to:
- Be over 16 years of age
- Maintain at least a 2.5 average (C+) GPA
- Have a written consent form from a parent or guardian
- Have a referral from a school counselor or principal
- Follow the hospital rules and regulations
- Work one regularly scheduled shift per week
- Commit to one semester (marking period)
- Contact the Volunteer Manager immediately regarding any absences from duty.
Failure to do so may result in termination from the volunteer program.
Use the form below to apply to become a junior or student volunteer at New London Hospital. Someone from our Volunteer Office will contact you.