A primary care clinic at school
The Tiger Treatment Center (TTC) is currently New Hampshire’s only school-based health center. TTC allows students to seek care without leaving school or waiting for an office visit.
- Permission forms are available at the Newport Middle High School (NMHS) nurse’s office. We confirm each visit to TTC with a parent or guardian before the visit. Then we will follow up with a phone call or note after the student's appointment.
- We accept all insurances and financial help is available. Do not let the inability to pay keep your child from receiving care at TTC. Call the Newport Health Center and ask to speak with the financial assistance staff.
Tiger Treatment Center services
At our unique school-based health center, we provide the following services:
- Acute care, such as:
- Minor laboratory testing
- Chronic condition management, such as:
- Concussion management
- Immunizations for any student
- Medication management
- On-site primary and preventative care
- Referrals and educational programs
- Resources related to nutrition, wellness, sexuality, and substance abuse
- Wellness exams