New London Hospital offers comprehensive gynecological services and pre and post natal care for women. We also provide special care in diseases of the female reproductive system, diagnostic and therapeutic care of patients with abnormal PAP smears, and care for patients with chronic pelvic pain.
Our Women’s Health team consists of gynecologist Dr. Eileen Kirk, nurse midwives, and family medicine providers who have a special interest in Women’s Health.
Schedule An Appointment
Please call 603-526-5450 to schedule an appointment with our Women’s Health at NLH and 603-863-1274 for NHC.
Medical and diagnostic services include:
- Adolescent gynecology/birth control options/pregnancy screening
- Assess abnormal bleeding
- Breast cancer screening and other preventive and diagnostic services
- Contraception options
- Endometrial ablations
- Essure hystroscopic sterilization
- Evaluation of abnormal PAP smears
- Evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Evaluation of pre-menopause, menopause and post-menopause
- Evaluation of stress urinary incontinence and urodynamic studies
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infertility evaluation
- Pelvic relaxation and prolapse
- Pregnancy screening
- Pre and postnatal services*
- Routine PAP smears
Surgical gynecological services include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Loop Electrocautery Excision Procedure (LEEP)
- Ovarian cysts
- Treatment of stress urinary incontinence
- Other gynecological surgeries
Location of women’s health and gynecological care:
Women’s Health Care
273 County Road, New London, NH 03257
Newport Health Center
11 John Stark Highway, Newport, NH 03773
*Pre and postnatal services are offered through an affiliation with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Certified nurse midwives from DHMC offer pre and postnatal care in New London with a seamless transition to labor and delivery at DHMC.