Special services to manage chronic pain are now available close to home for residents of our service area.
Patient consultation and evaluation. Treatment and / or recommendations may include:
- Physical therapy
- Injections including
- Steroid injections
- Medial branch blocks
- Radiofrequency procedures
The Pain Management Clinic operates as part of Specialty Services at NLH. Patients must be referred by their primary care provider or specialist.
Pain Relief is Close By
Our Pain Management Program specializes in diagnosing and treating patients with acute and chronic pain issues.
Is pain a regular part of your life?
Pain is a complex condition – it not only makes your body hurt, but can also impact your overall health and emotional well-being. It can stop you from doing things you enjoy, affect your ability to work, and keep you from sleeping well or eating right.
When seeking treatment for pain, here are some questions to answer and share with your doctor:
- Where is your pain?
- How often do you have pain and how long does it last?
- Do you experience constant pain or pain that comes and goes?
- What, if anything, relieves your pain? What makes it worse?
- Does your pain make you sad?
- Does pain cause problems with your personal needs such as getting dressed, combing your hair, shaving, bathing, or eating?
- What medications and other treatments have you used in the past for your pain? If so, how successful were these treatments and medications?