Pain is a complex condition. It not only makes your body hurt but can also impact your overall health and emotional well-being. It can stop you from doing things you enjoy, affect your ability to work, and keep you from sleeping well or eating right.
Special services to manage chronic pain are now available close to home for residents of our service area. Our treatments or recommendations may include:
Pain relief is close by
Our Pain Management Program specializes in diagnosing and treating patients with acute and chronic pain issues.
- Injections such as:
- Steroid injections
- Medial branch blocks
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Physical therapy
Our program is part of Specialty Services. Patients must be referred by their primary care provider or specialist.
Questions to answer and share with your care provider
Here are some questions you may want to think about and review with your doctor or care provider:
- Do you experience constant pain or pain that comes and goes?
- Does pain cause problems with your personal needs such as getting dressed, combing your hair, shaving, bathing, or eating?
- Does your pain make you sad?
- How often do you have pain and how long does it last?
- What, if anything, relieves your pain? What makes it worse?
- What medications and other treatments have you used in the past for your pain? If so, how successful were these treatments and medications?
- Where is your pain?