** PLEASE CALL 911 IN THE CASE OF ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY **
Information on the New London Hospital website is intended to provide people with meaningful information to make informed decisions about their own or to assist with their family member’s health care.
- Is not intended to provide medical advice
- Is not intended to establish a provider-patient relationship
- Is not intended, nor should it be assumed, to guarantee a specific result or outcome.
New London Hospital aspires to deliver consistently high-quality medical care to patients and family members. We strive to continually improve the quality of care as technology and medical knowledge changes.
If You Have Questions:
- If you need to report a problem, or
- If you have questions about the care you received, or
- If you need advice on who to contact to coordinate some type of assistance, or
- If you feel NLHA discriminated in any way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, physical disability, sexual identity, communication needs, literacy level, or language needs
Our Patient Advocate at (603) 526-5467, confidential voicemail.
Discrimination is Against the Law.
New London Hospital Association (NLHA) complies with applicable federal civil rights laws as they relate to the Affordable Care Act (Section 1557).
NLHA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, physical disability, sexual identity, communication needs, literacy level, or language needs
NLHA provides FREE communication aids and services to people with language communication needs, such as: ASL interpreters, medically qualified foreign language interpreters, larger print of critical documents, and documents translated into different languages.
If you have questions about communication or need to requests these services, you can coordinate or confirm them by contacting the Interpreter Service Coordinator at (603) 526-5467.
If you believe that NLHA failed to provide appropriate services for your needs,
If you believe that you were discriminated against or
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated you may contact either:
- The New London Hospital Privacy Officer at (603) 526-5203.
- The Patient Advocate office at (603) 526-5467
- The Office of Civil Rights, at the Department of Health & Human Services to help you at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue
SW Room 509 FH HH Building
Washington, DC 20201
Phone: 1-800-368-1019, TDD 1-800-537-7697
Or also the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Program Support
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301-3857
Phone: (603) 271-4814 or 1- 800-852-334 ext. 4814